The Global Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***New*** Global Federation Constitution

2 posters

Go down

***New*** Global Federation Constitution Empty ***New*** Global Federation Constitution

Post by Apepistan Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:29 am

GLOBAL FEDERATION CONSTITUTION

1. The Global Federation's legislative, executive and jurisdictive body shall be the Global Federation Council.

Continental Representatives

2. The Global Federation Council shall consist of one Representative from each continent.

3. Representatives are elected by the nations from their respective continents; the nation with the most continental endorsement becomes Representative.

4. The election of the Representatives is dinamic, nations may choose whom they endorse at any time.

Global Federation President

5. A President will be elected from the Representatives; the Representative with the most endorsement will become President.

6. The election of the President is dinamic, Representatives may choose whom they endorse at any time.

7. It is the Presidents duty to tally votes, open and close voting and debate, announce the final verdict, and update the Global Federation Council Registries and Archives.

Global Federation Council

8. Laws, legislation and court decisions passed by the Global Federation Council are to be applied to every nation of the Global Federation.

9. Any member of the Global Federation may propose new legislation, or bring a court case to the Global Federation Council, and voice their opinions during the debates.

10. Only Continental Representatives shall vote in the Global Federation Council.

11. Any Representative who is directly involved in a court case shall be excluded from voting.

12. The Global Federation Council shall be overwatched and lead by the President; if the President is directly involved, a neutral Representative shall lead the case.

13. Every Global Federation Council case shall have a time frame of one week for debate, and one week for voting. The President shall prolong this time, in case of a tie in votes, or the absence of an involved nation.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

***New*** Global Federation Constitution Empty Re: ***New*** Global Federation Constitution

Post by Lockdownn Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:16 am

Does this rid of the HR and judge positions?

I'll submit my own revised version mostly fixing mistakes and what not.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

***New*** Global Federation Constitution Empty Re: ***New*** Global Federation Constitution

Post by Apepistan Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:15 am

Lockdownn wrote:Does this rid of the HR and judge positions?

I'll submit my own revised version mostly fixing mistakes and what not.

I think having separate judges just for the sole purpose of court cases is not needed. We can make it simple by having Representatives do this job instead.

One thing I missed about the above Constitution would be that in case a new Representative/President is selected and the old Representative/President is involved in handling a case or already voted on a matter, their vote can not be changed.
Also, "abstain" should not count as a vote, only "For" and "Against".
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Sounds great. I'll try and submit my revision, no content will be changed.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:41 am

Lockdownn wrote:Sounds great. I'll try and submit my revision, no content will be changed.

Thank you.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:11 am

Apepistan wrote:
Lockdownn wrote:Sounds great. I'll try and submit my revision, no content will be changed.

Thank you.
It's taking a bit longer to find the time I need to do so, I'll try this weekend amid other promised things. Smile
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

***New*** Global Federation Constitution Empty Revised version (1) No changed content

Post by Lockdownn Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:38 pm

GLOBAL FEDERATION CONSTITUTION

1. The Global Federation's legislative, executive and judicial body shall be the Global Federation Council.

Continental Representatives

2. The Global Federation Council shall consist of one Representative from each continent.

3. Representatives are elected by the nations from their respective continents; the nation with the most continental endorsement becomes Representative.

4. The election of the Representatives is dynamic, nations may choose whom they endorse at any time.

Global Federation President

5. A President will be elected from the Representatives; the Representative with the most endorsement will become President.

6. The election of the President is dynamic, Representatives may choose whom they endorse at any time.

7. It is the Presidents duty to tally votes, open and close voting and debate, announce the final verdict, and update the Global Federation Council Registries and Archives.

Global Federation Council

8. Laws, legislation and court decisions passed by the Global Federation Council are to be applied to every nation of the Global Federation.

9. Any member of the Global Federation may propose new legislation, or bring a court case to the Global Federation Council, and voice their opinions during the debates.

10. Only Continental Representatives shall vote in the Global Federation Council.

11. Any Representative who is directly involved in a court case shall be excluded from voting.

12. The Global Federation Council shall be over-watched and lead by the President; if the President is directly involved, a neutral Representative shall lead the case.

13. Every Global Federation Council case shall have a time frame of one week for debate, and one week for voting. The President shall prolong this time, in case of a tie in votes, or the absence of an involved nation.

Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:08 am

I think we should announce our new constitution asap.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:33 am

Alright. I think we should have people look at it first and then vote.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:26 am

Well, as co-author of this proposal, the Great Khanates of Apepistan and Apokraia vote in favour.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:37 am

As co-editor of this proposal, I Lockdownn, and The Republic of Kitt respectively; vote in Favor of this.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:39 am

[Notice]

I'll give this till the 31st to submit your vote.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:02 am

Lockdownn wrote:[Notice]

I'll give this till the 31st to submit your vote.

It's 4 days past, I believe we can close this vote. 2 in favour, 0 against, 0 abstain.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:30 am

Alrighty then. This is now our new official constitution.

Topic closed and archived.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 am

Elections may begin anytime by the way.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down