The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Hassany on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 am

We should put them on trial for there war crimes. Well I have an idea for Yuniri Javerns, but this is a peace conference, it's not to peaceful Wink
avatar
Hassany
Panel Member

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-11-25
Location : Michigan U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Chackle on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:27 am

@Apepistan wrote:Greetings, Mr. Bunisky!

We are glad that Chackle is on the way of freedom again! Hopefully we can start rebuilding your nation, and develop friendly terms.

Let us discuss first the fate of the communist leaders. What is your proposal?

The communist leaders must be put on trial. We would like to start rebuilding the major cities that have been destroyed from the revolution, mostly Kesvonic.
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Hassany on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:49 pm

Agree, we should ask for support and donations of money and volunteers from across the Global Federation specifically for rebuilding the destroyed cities and town and for the injured. Kitt, would you mind if I put all the medical volunteers you loaned me to healing the Injured and sick in Chackle?
avatar
Hassany
Panel Member

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-11-25
Location : Michigan U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Apepistan on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:39 am

@Chackle wrote:
@Apepistan wrote:Greetings, Mr. Bunisky!

We are glad that Chackle is on the way of freedom again! Hopefully we can start rebuilding your nation, and develop friendly terms.

Let us discuss first the fate of the communist leaders. What is your proposal?

The communist leaders must be put on trial. We would like to start rebuilding the major cities that have been destroyed from the revolution, mostly Kesvonic.

I believe it would be the fairest solution that the new democratic Chackle will decide about justice over the past regime. The United Army will begin the reconstructions right away.
avatar
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Posts : 352
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Austria-Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Chackle on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:40 am

We will jail the leaders, 70million people are displaced we must reconstructing the countries entire infrastructure. We collected 90 trillion dollars from the communist treasury.
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Hassany on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:17 am

I will allow the communist party to run for elections again, but it needs to be completely new started from scratch. New propaganda, and new leaders and new canaries. More of a socialist party.
avatar
Hassany
Panel Member

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-11-25
Location : Michigan U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Hassany on Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:47 am

Apepistan and Hassanian officials came up with a new map of Democratic Chackle that we would like to propose. http://i.imgur.com/i6AOd76.png
The map divides Chackle into regions each ruled by a Governor, the Govenors are elected and act as a council for governing along with the new president. There are territories claimed by both me and Apepistan, we will currently occupy these lands as compensation for our loses in the war. We will move our citizens there as pioneers. Later on we will have votes to determine weighed the occupied lands want to join chackle again.
avatar
Hassany
Panel Member

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-11-25
Location : Michigan U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Chackle on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:01 pm

All the lands remain to us. Our nation and its people must be united. Enough has been said. You guys will be reward money from our governments to pay for your military and for helping us. But land, thats to far. Those lands are ancient Chacklean Empire lands..
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Apepistan on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:27 pm

@Chackle wrote:All the lands remain to us. Our nation and its people must be united. Enough has been said. You guys will be reward money from our governments to pay for your military and for helping us. But land, thats to far. Those lands are ancient Chacklean Empire lands..

The Great Khanates and Hassany will only control those lands as long as needed. We will help rebuild the infrastructure, and ensure that democratic policies will be held. After every war there're foreign troops stationed, we will not pull out instantly either.
avatar
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Posts : 352
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Austria-Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Chackle on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:26 pm

@Apepistan wrote:
@Chackle wrote:All the lands remain to us. Our nation and its people must be united. Enough has been said. You guys will be reward money from our governments to pay for your military and for helping us. But land, thats to far. Those lands are ancient Chacklean Empire lands..

The Great Khanates and Hassany will only control those lands as long as needed. We will help rebuild the infrastructure, and ensure that democratic policies will be held. After every war there're foreign troops stationed, we will not pull out instantly either.

I am sorry but we never asked you guys to join the war, we could have easily still wiped the Chacklean government out of power, remember they're economy was just shrinking which means they would have spent less on their military. The lands contain 95% ethnic Kesvoni which is the main people group of our country holding 91.4% of our nations spoken languages. Those lands are not yours, they contain very valuable cities inside them. Stop trying to take lands to your self's and let us control our own nation. We will give you 5 RP years in those lands to rebuild. But they are ours.
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Chackle on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:28 pm

I agree on you that after every war troops are stationed there but you can't just say "We will stay here as long as we want." The three of us will discuss that. No taking our lands as I said in my previous comment.
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Chackle on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:50 pm

@Chackle wrote:
@Apepistan wrote:
@Chackle wrote:All the lands remain to us. Our nation and its people must be united. Enough has been said. You guys will be reward money from our governments to pay for your military and for helping us. But land, thats to far. Those lands are ancient Chacklean Empire lands..

The Great Khanates and Hassany will only control those lands as long as needed. We will help rebuild the infrastructure, and ensure that democratic policies will be held. After every war there're foreign troops stationed, we will not pull out instantly either.

I am sorry but we never asked you guys to join the war, we could have easily still wiped the Chacklean government out of power, remember they're economy was just shrinking which means they would have spent less on their military. The lands contain 95% ethnic Kesvoni which is the main people group of our country holding 91.4% of our nations spoken languages. Those lands are not yours, they contain very valuable cities inside them. Stop trying to take lands to your self's and let us control our own nation. We will give you 5 RP years in those lands to rebuild. But they are ours.

Wemail do thank you for helping us out in the war,
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Apepistan on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:02 am

@Chackle wrote:

I am sorry but we never asked you guys to join the war, we could have easily still wiped the Chacklean government out of power, remember they're economy was just shrinking which means they would have spent less on their military. The lands contain 95% ethnic Kesvoni which is the main people group of our country holding 91.4% of our nations spoken languages. Those lands are not yours, they contain very valuable cities inside them. Stop trying to take lands to your self's and let us control our own nation. We will give you 5 RP years in those lands to rebuild. But they are ours.

As we said, we only station troops and manpower there for rebuilding purposes. I agree with the 5 RP years.
avatar
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Posts : 352
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Austria-Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Hassany on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:50 pm

Hassan's wants to maintain a military presence in Chackle, to make sure that war doesn't break out again after the elections. Your nations track record on sane leaders aren't very good. I want permanent bases on the two islands.
avatar
Hassany
Panel Member

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-11-25
Location : Michigan U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Chackle on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:59 pm

@Hassany wrote:Hassan's wants to maintain a military presence in Chackle, to make sure that war doesn't break out again after the elections. Your nations track record on sane leaders aren't very good. I want permanent bases on the two islands.

Nope I disagree with this keep troops on our lands for 5 RP years that is it. No military bases on my land that ad permanent
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 222
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Nangusky Peace Summit [I]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum