The Global Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit Empty The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit

Post by Handenosaunee Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 pm

The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit 2229_k11

The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit

The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit will be held at the Kanesatake Tribal Council Building, in the city of Kanesatake which is located in the northern province of Ganagweh. The invited nations are The Kingdom of Dunans, The Empire of Hassany, The Great Khanate of Apepistan, The Holy Empire of Rommanda, The Orthodox Empire of Chackle, The Empire of New Rhodinia & of course The Democratic Union of Handenosaunee.

The objective of the world's first ever international environmental summit will be to attain an international agreement on the preservation of the environment & possibly a discussion on lowering C02 levels. As well, to possibly discuss putting in place consequences for countries which have completely violated eco-systems & the environment.

The Representatives of the Democratic Union of Handenosaunee will be the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cordelia Qausuittuq & the Honourable Minister of The Environment, George Iqaluktuuttiaq. The meeting will begin once all invited members are present.
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit Empty Re: The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit

Post by Handenosaunee Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Cordelia Qausuittuq :

Greetings, Your Excellencies, Distinguished Heads of State & Government, Representatives, Ladies & Gentlemen,

It is a great honour to welcome you to The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit, which is the first-ever world summit to discuss protection of the environment & the world eco-system. Before the Summit begins, I would like to acknowledge that this meeting is being taken place on the Traditional Territory of the Narragansett People. With that being said, I would like to officially begin The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit.
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit Empty Re: The Kanesatake International Environmental Summit

Post by Chackle Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:47 pm

As the leader of Chackle, I am going against this. WE have no proof of global temparatures rising. We gladly decline any try in reducing pollution.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunans Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:53 pm

King Constantine I :

As the King of Dunans I think that the Chacklean leader is a piece of human turd. He is a risk to the economy's of our farmers and is a walking filth. I am 100% with you Honorable Minister Qausuittuq. Applause
Dunans
Dunans

Back to top Go down

Post by Handenosaunee Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Cordelia Qausuittuq :

Thank you, your Excellency King Constantine I. The Delegation of The Democratic Union of Handenosaunee believes countries such like Chackle imposes a very dangerous threat to the world as they completely deny the effects of Climate Change & Rising Temperatures. We must act & change our ways for the reason if we do not, the world will suffer a horrible consequence.
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:04 pm

King Kane Tryion:

We pose no threat to the world as we are just helping the world by providing power, all your puiny nation is doing is ruining the global markets by proposing dumb laws, coal energy is cheap and we have a lot of it. Oil is also cheap and we have alot of that aswell. We think that proposing laws to add a 2% tax law on CO2 is even dangerous.

Last edited by Chackle on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunans Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 pm

King Constantine I :

Honestly if you would learn how to cover your tracks we wouldn't be in this situation do you think i tell the public about us eating the people in old age homes? This pollution is killing half of the Unicorn population in my country so stop or I will be forced to take action.!

Replace China with Chackle
Dunans
Dunans

Back to top Go down

Post by Handenosaunee Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Cordelia Qausuittuq :

Your Excellency, King Kane Tryion. You say you are helping the world by providing power, but your main sources of power such as Coal & Oil pose a very harmful threat to the environment. Your effects of pollution are even affecting countries like Dunans, like King Constantine I said, the pollution is affecting the Unicorn population. Our laws that we are proposing are supposed to protect the environment & the countless amount of eco-systems.
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:23 pm

King Kane Tryion:

Now listen, YOUR COUNTRIES laws intrying to reduce CO2 is not going to make everything better! listen, YOU are trying to destroy the world economy! You do understand that the world is ran by industries that pollute alot! I am going to be honest, our CO2 levels are a bit high, to be exact its about 6 000 megatones of CO2 this year, last year it was only 980 megatones. But its not affecting any one! And we find these laws just plain stupid! with this we are arleady thinking about allowing factory dumping into the Lyaon lake (largest lake in Chackle) once again.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello everyone! It's..... nice to be here? Ok I'm going to address this elephant of a issue in the room. My personal opinion without picking any sides is that Dunans started it all. He was the first to insult Chackle for simply stating out his beliefs on the matter. But Chackle isn't innocent, he took on the insult just as childishly as Dunans but with more of a bully pulpit. Handenosaunee is the only one acting mature in this summit. I commend him for this. I say Chackle and Dunans need to calm down, Dunans stop filling my inbox full of cuss words, and learn to get along with one another. Why can't we be friends?
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Handenosaunee Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:39 pm

Cordelia Qausuittuq :

Your Excellency, King Kane Tryion. We strongly disagree, The Democratic Union of Handenosaunee environmental laws such as The National Environmental Code have already made a positive effect. The level of CO2 emissions has already decreased just after we shut down our Coal-Power Industry. Unlike your country, ours is not run by major industries that pollute. We have put in place environmental restrictions that will place regulations on industry's for they can keep their CO2 emission level down as possible. I strongly doubt that your pollution is not affecting anyone. I can guess that it is having a serious health effect on your citizens. As well your Excellency, if you do decide to dump your factory waste in the Lyaon Lake it would be a serious violation of the values & morals that our people & government stand for, I can assure you that there would be serious consequences if you pull thru with this barbaric idea.
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:43 pm

King Kane Tryion:

What are you going to do? Your nation has nothing to do with us and you can stop us from dumping into the lake. Theres only 6 cities on the lake that each have around 30-60 thosaund people, we are planning on making a industry farm on the lake to insure growth in that region and to expand the industrial infleunces into those regions, also we agree with Hassany that we did both start off childish but I am just defending my self.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 pm

I see Chackle's issue clear. Chackleans (no offense at all) are naturally very stingy and wealth based people. They are worried these laws can cause them to loose major profits in there fields of heavy development. Now what if we compensate the country back for applying these greener laws? At least to begin with.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunans Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:22 pm

King Constantine I :

"Hassany" instead of calling me Dunans call me by my name King Constantine I. It is not childish to think of one such as King Kane Tryion as a piece of filth it is a opinion and as King of Dunans I have the right to declare such things. I did spam your "inbox" with cusses because people do such things when they get angry. If you would instead of cared enough to get the full story instead of the "short version" you would know what I'm talking about. Now as of the matter of King Kane Tryion and hes claims that it will ruin the economy yes it may but would you rather a place to live for another 1000 years and be poor or a place to live for 100 years and be rich. Think before you answer.

Dunans
Dunans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:42 am

Kaisergarde Charles:

I respect your opinions your Highness. I decided not to report you because I understand how you feel. I've been through that before. But I'm going to state my opinion that you won't get people to agree with things that you want by insulting and calling other people "filth". Just saying that you need to work on your diplomacy skills. Now with the hatchet buried how about my proposal? A profit incentive for all nations with little green tech development. I think it would be a good trade off. Also what is nuclear energy classified as? I am pretty heavy on nuclear power along with solar panels and wind mills.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:19 pm

King Kane Tryion:

Chackle deny's any proposion that will affect the economy in a negative way thank you.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunans Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:31 pm

King Constantine I :

Kaisergarde Charles you have clearly never been in a situation where a country is threatening to take over your land and the only person who could help turns out to be just as bad. Rather then keeping my mouth shut I did what was necessary to get attention to the cause. Swearing and causing a fuss to get people talking. Is that not good diplomacy because it seems you have joined the argument.
Dunans
Dunans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:29 am

I have once... I was being air raided by Chackle. Hahaha well is he trying to take your country? Do you have anything even valuable that he wants? Now I've got to ask, is this a environmental conference or a war room? I'm just waiting for a fire to go off in the meeting room. Also why are we making such a big deal about Chackle in the conference? Like why is he here? He doesn't want to follow any policies created here (if any will ever be created) so why are we pushing so hard to force him to? Why not just ring Rommanda and Apepistan in to the conference instead?
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunans Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:15 pm

King Constantine I :

I dont think you realize that he is a leading cause to pollution which it why we are asking him to stop in the first place. Im making a big deal about it because it is affecting my country as well. So instead of reading have of our arguments look again and see that i said that he is killing my unicorn population.
Dunans
Dunans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Kaisergarde Charles:

OH NO! NOT THE UNICORNS! The one animal Noah didn't care enough about to put on his ark. But in all seriousness I can see the issue. So why not put into affect my original proposition that I made a few days ago? We pay the Chacklean government money to compensate for the money he will have to spend to set up windmills, solar panels, and enforce greener laws? Actually wait.... before King Tyrion didn't the Green Party run Chackle for a while? Didn't they put up a huge hydroelectric dam?!?! I think that that government would of put up a lot of money on making the country greener! You can check the old posts, they love there statistics and numbers, they did a lot of things in that field of environmental protection! So can I ask where did they go?
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:26 pm

King Kane Tryion:

We dont want money to build wind turbines or anything, we have more then enough money to build them our selfs, but they are expensive and dont produce as much power as coal and other charbon products, ever since 1975 Chackle's relied on those energy sources, even when the green party was in charge it was hard enough for them to close 20 oil and coal plants, listen, we dont use the land we have for nothing, we use nearly 35% of all our forests for wood, and nearly 25% of Nothern Chackle relies on oil its self. I am not going to let my people live in the dark for a couple of weeks just so I can build 60 trillion dollars worth of windmills, coal and oil only costs us 15 trillion dollars to run every 6 months and it brings nearly 80 trillion dollars of revenue each 6 months.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Kaisergarde Charles:

Well now. It seems like we can't just hammer our environmental message of salvation down his throat... May I like to mention King Constantine that we have a sale on soldier helmets from the Xolox conflict going on at the military surplus store for 40% off. Just in case you might need some before you go on your crusade against the Unicorn killers. Buy now and we'll even throw in some 7.62 rounds with every purchase!
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Handenosaunee Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Cordelia Qausuittuq :

Representatives, Your Excellency's, I would like to remind you all that the goal of this summit is to attain an international agreement on the preservation of the environment & possibly a discussion on lowering C02 levels. To achieve this goal we must work together & stand united, this is absolutely clear. If we do cooperate as one we can change the world & truly create the world's first-ever commitment to protection the environment.
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Kaisergarde Charles:

Ok, so what environmental laws and regulation do you propose? We have done a lot of arguing over doing something about this, but no one has been proposing any way of getting any of this done! (like real politics)
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Handenosaunee Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Cordelia Qausuittuq :

Before my delegation brings forth our proposed environmental laws & regulations ideas, I would like to announce that The Holy Empire of Rommanda has been granted to partake in this summit under observer status for the time being.
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next