Page 1 of 1 • Share •
THE CONFERENCE OF CALEDONIA
The Conference of Caledonia shall be held in the city of Caledonia, with the following invited members:
- The Great Khanates of Apepistan and Apokraia: as negotiator
- The Empire of Hassany: as an involved side
- The Orthodox Empire of Chackle: as an involved side
- The Republic of Kitt: as an observer
- The Democratic Union of Handenosaunee: as an observer
The goal of the conference shall be to reach an agreement between Hassany and Chackle on the subject of the city of Caledonia. As an initial proposal, the Great Khanates propose the following:
1. - The city will have its own police, and its own laws.
2. - The citizens of the city shall be neither Chacklean, nor Hassanian, but Caledonian citizens.
3. - The city will be ruled by a council of 3, one Hassanian and one Chacklean representative, and one elected mayor.
4. - The military security of the city will be maintained by a joint Chacklean-Hassanian force.
5. - The generated revenues of the city shall be shared equally between Chackle and Hassany.
6. - The agreement shall be guaranteed by the Royal Coalition, the Orthodox Empire of Chackle, the Empire of Hassany, the Great Khanates of Apepistan and Apokraia, the Republic of Kitt, and the Democratic Union of Handenosaunee.
Last edited by Apepistan on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
- Global Moderator
- Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Austria-Hungary
I will not cooperate untill this is moved to Caledonia itself! You can just but into random peace agreements and force them on your ground Apep. It's like if America signed the Declaration of Independence in France. I want it moved to a government building in Caledonia
@Hassany wrote:I will not cooperate untill this is moved to Caledonia itself! You can just but into random peace agreements and force them on your ground Apep. It's like if America signed the Declaration of Independence in France. I want it moved to a government building in Caledonia
We discussed it with Apepistan, it makes more scence because he's a neutral party. So if your not going to have it in Apepistan then we won't have it in Caledonia.
- Panel Member
- Posts : 216
Join date : 2015-04-14
We already had it changed back to Caledonia. I want the ambassadors to see the condition the city is in right now and for its people to feel proud of the treaty. The 3 other nations invited will make sure everything set up for the discussion will be fair.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum