Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 pm


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


The Carbon Alliance
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The official Carbon Alliance flag
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We have a duty to lead those who are blind out of the darkness
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This alliance provides for militaristic/economic/industrial etc... assistance or help.

Our members will be brought together by the strength and prosperity provided equally. Tasks such as trade, militaristic assistance and general upkeep of ones nation will be prevalent here as will military parades and expos.

I will work on getting the constitution for our alliance up soon, for now though, please sign up with the acceptance form below.  

Official Carbon Alliance Members:

Lockdownn (Founder)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Acceptance Form:
Full National Title:
Current Rp-Population:
Carbon Alliance Representative:
Rp Military Population:
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy:
Do you wish to be an observer state or a full member?:
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N
Any suggestions/concerns:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Accepted Forms
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lockdownn:
Full National Title: The Imperial Dictatorship of Lockdownn
Current Rp-Population: 1,565,000,000
Carbon Alliance Representative: Dentimente Huflife
Rp Military Population: 4,835,850
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Yorgushmich
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N [Yes]
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N [Yes]
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N [Yes]
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N [No]
Any suggestions/concerns:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Last edited by Lockdownn on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:15 am; edited 12 times in total

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:12 pm

Full National Title: The Imperial Dictatorship of Lockdownn
Current Rp-Population: 1,565,000,000
Carbon Alliance Representative: Dentimente Huflife
Rp Military Population: 4,835,850
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Yorguschmich
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N [Yes]
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N [Yes]
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N [Yes]
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N [No]
Any suggestions/concerns:

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:38 pm

@Lockdownn wrote:Full National Title: The Imperial Dictatorship of Lockdownn
Current Rp-Population: 1,565,000,000
Carbon Alliance Representative: Dentimente Huflife
Rp Military Population: 4,835,850
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Yorguschmich
How can i figure out my military population? After I figure it out i'll apply.

Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:50 pm

@Arbonation wrote:
How can i figure out my military population? After I figure it out i'll apply.
Your Population, times your defense forces divided by 100,000

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Full National Title: The Communist Empire of Arbonation
Current Rp-Population: 4,128,000,000
Carbon Alliance Representative: Sullivan Shaw
Rp Military Population: 12,218,880
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Lunartopia
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N [Yes]
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N [Yes]
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N [Yes]
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N [No]
Any suggestions/concerns: [Nah]

Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 pm

@Arbonation wrote:Full National Title: The Communist Empire of Arbonation
Current Rp-Population: 4,128,000,000
Carbon Alliance Representative: Sullivan Shaw
Rp Military Population: 12,218,880
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Lunartopia
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N [Yes]
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N [Yes]
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N [Yes]
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N [No]
Any suggestions/concerns: [Nah]
Welcome Arbonation/ Mr. Sullivan Shaw! To the Carbon Alliance!

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Chackle on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm



Full National Title: The Federation of Chackle
Current Rp-Population:1.585 Billion
Carbon Alliance Representative: Usif Hunts
Rp Military Population: 2,219,000
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Kesvonic
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N Yes
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N Yes
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N Yes
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N No
Any suggestions/concerns: No

Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 pm

@Chackle wrote:

Full National Title: The Federation of Chackle
Current Rp-Population:1.585 Billion
Carbon Alliance Representative: Usif Hunts
Rp Military Population: 2,219,000
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Kesvonic
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N Yes
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N Yes
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N Yes
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N No
Any suggestions/concerns: No
Welcome Chackle/ Mr. Hunts! To the Carbon Alliance!

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Saint Nikolo on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Full National Title: The Royal Empire of Ebsotz
Current Rp-Population: 1,142,000,000
Carbon Alliance Representative: Sir Domvernić Hannenburg
Rp Military Population: 376,860 (To be increased)
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Krizanic
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N Yes.
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N Yes.
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N Yes.
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N No.
Any suggestions/concerns: Nope.

Saint Nikolo

Posts : 233
Join date : 2015-04-15
Location : Southern California

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=saint_nikolo

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 am

I can say I'm surprised that I have the biggest military population

Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:58 am

Ebsotz wrote:Full National Title: The Royal Empire of Ebsotz
Current Rp-Population: 1,142,000,000
Carbon Alliance Representative: Sir Domvernić Hannenburg
Rp Military Population: 376,860 (To be increased)
City With Carbon Alliance Embassy: Krizanic
--------------------------
Are you for the views of this alliance? Y/N Yes.
Will you help your fellow members in a time of need not specified? Y/N Yes.
Will you try to help build this alliance up to the best of your efforts? Y/N Yes.
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should add regarding the acceptance form, the constitution or just any general addition/concern? Y/N No.
Any suggestions/concerns: Nope.
Welcome Ebsotz/Sir Hannenburg! To the Carbon Alliance!

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:59 am

@Arbonation wrote:I can say I'm surprised that I have the biggest military population
I know, I was too, xD.

Had to double check your population. ^.^

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:44 pm

I'd like to update my Population
RP Population - 4.134 billion
Military Population - 12,236,640
Not much gained but hey its a few thousand more.

Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:06 pm

@Arbonation wrote:I'd like to update my Population
RP Population - 4.134 billion
Military Population - 12,236,640
Not much gained but hey its a few thousand more.
Done.

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Apocryphi on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:21 am

The Crown of Apocryphi wishes to know whether Observer Status is available.

Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 100
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:04 am

@Apocryphi wrote:The Crown of Apocryphi wishes to know whether Observer Status is available.
You know, I was actually thinking of putting that in.

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Saint Nikolo on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:13 am

Please upgrade my military status to 461,200.
Also upgrade my pop. to 1,153,000,000 please.
Change my delegate to "Sir Domvernić van Hannenburg"

I know, I just thought "van" between the first name and surname would sound better.

Thank you!

Saint Nikolo

Posts : 233
Join date : 2015-04-15
Location : Southern California

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=saint_nikolo

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:20 am

Ebsotz wrote:Please upgrade my military status to 461,200.
Also upgrade my pop. to 1,153,000,000 please.
Change my delegate to "Sir Domvernić van Hannenburg"

I know, I just thought "van" between the first name and surname would sound better.

Thank you!
Done.

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Thu May 07, 2015 4:04 pm

So considering there's a war going on is the Carbon Alliance going to do anything?

Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Thu May 07, 2015 4:32 pm

@Arbonation wrote:So considering there's a war going on is the Carbon Alliance going to do anything?
You're really the only one not involved right now so I'll try and hold some peace/diplomatic talks soon.

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Mon May 25, 2015 5:23 pm

We should get a flag. We should also sign a treaty to never attack, or assist the attacks on any member nation of the Carbon Alliance

Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Mon May 25, 2015 5:26 pm

@Arbonation wrote:We should get a flag. We should also sign a treaty to never attack, or assist the attacks on any member nation of the Carbon Alliance
I have an idea in mind for a flag. I also plan to devise a treaty of peaceful relations towards member-states.

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Mon May 25, 2015 5:38 pm

I found this flag that i thought we could use


Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Lockdownn on Mon May 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Nice! I'll submit a couple of my own and we can hold a vote.

Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 534
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Arbonation on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:56 am

4,360,000,000*310= 1351600000000/100000= 13,516,000 <--- new military RP population

Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 17

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Carbon Alliance [Closed/WIP]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum