The Global Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit

5 posters

Go down

The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit Empty The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit

Post by MidEastFederation Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:30 pm

The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit
The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit RC1vEOw

06.05 - Mid East Federation claims Island as "New Hebron Island" states that politically the island belongs to the Mid East Federation, claims that historical and cultural reasons are amongst its claims. Empress Aliyah of House Meir stated she wanted no conflict, but did claim the island belongs to MEF. Prime Minister Klara Yisrael joined the Empress in claim of the island.

The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit Margolenna
Prime Minister Klara Yisrael (Left) walks with Empress Aliyah of House Meir (Right) into the old building in Jerusalem for talks with the New Rhodinese Leaders
MidEastFederation
MidEastFederation

Back to top Go down

The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit Empty Re: The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit

Post by Chackle Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 pm

WE want full claims to this island.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit Empty Re: The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit

Post by MidEastFederation Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Chackle wrote:WE want full claims to this island.

Pardon me, but I honestly believe that the nation of Chackle wants to use this island purely for militaristic purposes and not assisting in providing a righteous healthcare and education that MEF offers. We believe in supporting the people and will not move any military to the island if we were to gain control of it.

Empress Aliyah
MidEastFederation
MidEastFederation

Back to top Go down

Post by New Rhodinia Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:49 pm

The New Rhodinese-Mid Eastern Island Dispute Summit Matrona4a
New Rhodinian Empress Cornelia Maximus I

"These claims from the Mid Eastern Federation are no more different then ours; for generations, the New Rhodinian people have inhabited islands such as these without any other presence. In addition, this claim lands the Mid Eastern Federation in hot water as it is dangerously close to our coastal capital; understand that monstrous risks like this cannot be taken, especially in our infant stages of building our military.

Chackle, on the other hand, demands far too much for too little casus belli. Not only does Chackle have far better opportunities to both the north and east, but the claim is needlessly out of the blue.

We are open to negotiations about this situation and we hope that this won't needlessly escalate."
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Retired Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidEastFederation Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:55 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:

"These claims from the Mid Eastern Federation are no more different then ours; for generations, the New Rhodinian people have inhabited islands such as these without any other presence. In addition, this claim lands the Mid Eastern Federation in hot water as it is dangerously close to our coastal capital; understand that monstrous risks like this cannot be taken, especially in our infant stages of building our military.

Chackle, on the other hand, demands far too much for too little casus belli. Not only does Chackle have far better opportunities to both the north and east, but the claim is needlessly out of the blue.

We are open to negotiations about this situation and we hope that this won't needlessly escalate."

Madame Empress,

I would propose the following;

1. The Island Shall Never Be Militarized.
2. The Island Shall Remain Autonomous.
3. MEF will grant Rhodinia access to the island to inspect.
4. MEF will sign a non-aggression treaty with Rhodinia, stating no acts of violence between these nations for 5 years.
5. MEF will give 1 Billion Shekels annually for 5 years in payment to Rhodinia.
6. MEF will sign a friendship treaty with Rhodinia, lasting 5 years.
7. And if wanted, MEF will sign an alliance with Rhodinia to insure a friendly payment for the Island.

Empress Aliyah
MidEastFederation
MidEastFederation

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:58 pm

If these go thru Chackle will place sanctions against MEF and Rhodinia. Chackle will place troops on this island to claim rights to it.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidEastFederation Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:04 am

Chackle wrote:If these go thru Chackle will place sanctions against MEF and Rhodinia. Chackle will place troops on this island to claim rights to it.

Me and Rhodinia (I think) support this island to be non-militarized. Your blatant aggressions are uncalled for.

Empress Aliyah
MidEastFederation
MidEastFederation

Back to top Go down

Post by New Rhodinia Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:05 am

Madame Empress,

4. MEF will sign a non-aggression treaty with Rhodinia, stating no acts of violence between these nations for 5 years.
7. And if wanted, MEF will sign an alliance with Rhodinia to insure a friendly payment for the Island.

Empress Aliyah

"A surprisingly fair deal. I'm thoroughly impressed, suffice to say. We accept this deal, but we recommend adding on a new point:

8: If any third party threatens the agreements that this deal proposes, both New Rhodinia and the Mid East Federation will retaliate in any form.

As I said, I had hoped this deal wouldn't escalate to worse circumstance, but Chackle seems to be unnecessarily pushing the envelope."
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Retired Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidEastFederation Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:06 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Madame Empress,

Empress Aliyah

"A surprisingly fair deal. I'm thoroughly impressed, suffice to say. We accept this deal, but we recommend adding on a new point:

8: If any third party threatens the agreements that this deal proposes, both New Rhodinia and the Mid East Federation will retaliate in any form.

As I said, I had hoped this deal wouldn't escalate to worse circumstance, but Chackle seems to be unnecessarily pushing the envelope."

We are rejoiced, and look forward to our new friend and ally and agree to term 8.

Empress Aliyah
MidEastFederation
MidEastFederation

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Nikolo Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:25 am

I was wondering:

Just split the island!

I was just wondering, can I own a port upon the island? To increase trade with you two?
Saint Nikolo
Saint Nikolo

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=saint_nikolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockdownn Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:28 am

This conflict has been resolved with a treaty. There's no use in trying to resurface tensions.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Nikolo Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Oh, sorry. Didn't see that there xD
Saint Nikolo
Saint Nikolo

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=saint_nikolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down