The Global Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Regional government deposed due to term expiration***

2 posters

Go down

***Regional government deposed due to term expiration*** Empty ***Regional government deposed due to term expiration***

Post by Lockdownn Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:11 pm

I, in time will try to get regional elections up and running but right now you may post here any concerns you may have about this.

Please bear with me as it may take a little while but we'll get there. Smile

[edit] Also, what would you think about us creating a new constitution?

Last edited by Lockdownn on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

***Regional government deposed due to term expiration*** Empty Re: ***Regional government deposed due to term expiration***

Post by Apepistan Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:27 am

I think a new constitution is very much required. We need to make it as simple as possible. I liked the One continent - One representative type of council. I think having separate judges and presidents may make it more confusing. Here's a draft for what I had in mind:

- 1 continent - 1 representative.
- Only the nations on the continent can elect their representatives.
- The representatives elect a President and a Vice-President, or name it as you wish.
- The President and the Vice-President must be Council members.
- The Presidents duty is to overwatch and administrate the legislation and the court cases of the Council.
- If the President is directly involved, the Vice-President is overwatching the court case.
- If both the President and the Vice-President are directly involved, a Temporary Judge must be selected by the Council for the court case.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

***Regional government deposed due to term expiration*** Empty Re: ***Regional government deposed due to term expiration***

Post by Lockdownn Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:12 am

Apepistan wrote:I think a new constitution is very much required. We need to make it as simple as possible. I liked the One continent - One representative type of council. I think having separate judges and presidents may make it more confusing. Here's a draft for what I had in mind:

- 1 continent - 1 representative.
- Only the nations on the continent can elect their representatives.
- The representatives elect a President and a Vice-President, or name it as you wish.
- The President and the Vice-President must be Council members.
- The Presidents duty is to overwatch and administrate the legislation and the court cases of the Council.
- If the President is directly involved, the Vice-President is overwatching the court case.
- If both the President and the Vice-President are directly involved, a Temporary Judge must be selected by the Council for the court case.
I like it! Mr. Green

I'll see if I can try and devise a draft.
Lockdownn
Lockdownn
Administrator

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:31 am

Lockdownn wrote:
I like it! Mr. Green

I'll see if I can try and devise a draft.

Thanks! I think the main point is to keep it simple and clean. That is exactly what will make it efficient, and simple to understand for newcomers!
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down