The Global Federation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sakalin Summit

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Sakalin Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sakalin Summit

Post by Chackle Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Josh Gubras: Thats the point, we have money, smarts and statics on our side, we also have a large population to defend our selfs, the farmers will be awaken!
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Farmers? FARMERS?! Me and my Cousin were both raised as farmers! We could feed our army twice over. And if you like statistics so much than check out agriculture. We trump you in that.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:08 pm

We have a excellent source of food, the Chacklean people are rich and dont need to fear anything when it comes to food. Our army is well trained going through 80 hours of training each week. If Hassany wants war you can declare but we will remain neutral for now.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:36 pm

Chackle wrote:Chackle implemented it because it didnt want Hassany in places he shouldnt be.

The Great Khanates of Apepistan have called in Hassany, they are legally there - unlike the Chacklean fleet which nobody has called. You should be glad that the United Navy didn't decide to "remove" that fleet from our waters so far.

Chackle wrote:if you want us out of this, we demand to reacquire Caledonia and receive a 70 square kilometer of land inside Xolox which has enough resources to sustain a healthy enough economy. If we receive those two we will back out of this conflict and once again disarm the border between Apepitan and Chackle.

Solokstan is the legitimate part of the Great Khanates! How dare you demand land from us?

If you really like to throw around numbers, here are some: While your scientific advancement might have grown, the global statistics claim Apepistan to be twice as advanced. Our arms manufacturing is triple as developed as the Chacklean, and the same goes to the numbers of our military.

Currently only a fraction of our military is engaged in Solokstan because the remaining loyal Loxan forces have joined us. We have already captured most of the key cities and infrastructural points all is left now is to sweep out the guerillas from the countryside which will be an easier task than reaching an agreement here it seems like.

Look here, we do not want a conflict with Chackle. We've shown in the past that we can cooperate together well. What we want is restoring the status quo as it was before this whole incident.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:43 pm

How dare we demand for land? We dont care that Hassany was invited into this conflict, why should he get more land when he has some in my country in which he made many Chackleans move out of their homes. A little piece of land out of Xolox wouldnt hurt seeing as Hassany will probably accuire a majority of it any ways.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:59 am

I didn't force anyone out of their homes on my command! Caledonia was nothing but a plot of dirt that I built up on. It's only the the size of a city. I don't even own any of the farm land around it to feed my people. I had to buy most of the food from Chacklean business'. That turned out a bad idea.

I'm acquiring an offshore island, fishing rights, and some Loxian gold. But that's about it. I'm not taking like half of the peninsula or anything.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommanda Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Baron of Legnar, arriving at the summit at the request of envoys from Appepistan and Hassany, arrives late at the summit and takes his place in the conference chamber quietly, he was properly debriefed on his way to the summit and pays attention to the developments mid-summit onwards, along with him are Lawyer and Theologian El Padre Sandoval, General Fulmino Dia Rea of the Joint Chief of Staff and three military attaches.

After one of the attaches confers with the entourage from Hassany at whisper level,e he returns to the Baron handling him a dispatch, which he quickly reads.

The Baron then stands from his place and raises his voice, what he delivers is more of a pre-arranged proclamation than an argument to the discussion”:

Excellencies and sovereigns, we deeply thank exalted and honorable Reza Tarjan for allowing our out of time intervention in this summit, we deeply regret our tardiness but assure you that we are well enough informed, and hope our… temporary… halt over the former territories of Xolox be taken in outmost good faith.

It is a great priority to us to underline the purpose of what can otherwise be considered a reckless show of force, as we look with a heavy heart upon the once glorious realm of Xolox and its not shepherd-less vassals, many who are akin to our faith and whom we take upon ourselves to assist in this dark hour. Let it be known that what we have undertaken is act of humanitarian mercy and charity by which we attain grace and that we will not desist on doing so on the face of any peril, as even if it is not our preferred way, we are well doted in the use of holy arms and fire.

The Archduke, by whose grace we come to you, looks with respect upon the leadership of Chackle but also looks with deep sorrow the struggles of the vassals of his dear friend, Great Emperor Charles of Hassany, and therefore, addressing the complex situation he proclaims that:

First, all hostile forces blockading Caledonia stand down immediately.

Second, air corridors leading to and from it are to be demilitarized for the sake of humanitarian reasons.

Third, a 50 nautical miles wide corridor from international waters to Xoloxian coastlines is opened to Rommandan military vessels offering humanitarian aid to our vassals.

Fourth, any act of aggression to Imperial forces or entities sheltered and/or assisted by them, ANYWHERE, will be considered an act of war against the Holy Empire and will warrant a response through ample means at any time and place.

Hereby we then communicate our intention to advance to Xoloxian coast lines and assist our would be vassals there, as well as to assist the vassals of our brotherly Emperor Charles on Caledonia, and demand the proclamation of his majesty is observed so we may go unhindered and peace and humanity prevail!

Rommanda
Rommanda
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Hassany wrote:I didn't force anyone out of their homes on my command! Caledonia was nothing but a plot of dirt that I built up on. It's only the the size of a city. I don't even own any of the farm land around it to feed my people. I had to buy most of the food from Chacklean business'. That turned out a bad idea.

I'm acquiring an offshore island, fishing rights, and some Loxian gold. But that's about it. I'm not taking like half of the peninsula or anything.

Plot of dirt? Are you joking? Thats why lots of Chackleans used that lands to live there, We Chackleans are kinda of offended on how you called us a piece of dirt technically.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:45 pm

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I don't mean to offend anybody out their. I was saying we built the city. Their was no one living in that location previously. Not even an old farmer.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Thank you Rommanda. The Emperor sends his thanks to the Archduke. Back down Chackle or war will start. For the sake of everybody I'd obey his demands.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:00 pm

We obey his demands just not yours. Threaten us all you want, just remember this, I wont be the one starting war in this it'll be you.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Well it's one of the same, troops out of around Caledonia stand down and your naval blockade in Xolox won't hurt anybody. Sooooo yeah. Now to show I'm not a absolute jerk. Apepistan are you willing to give a chunk of land to Chackle to colonize the same as me if he promises to help rebuild Xolox?
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Josh Gubras will be replaced with Brandon Freman due to Josh's lack of communicating a deal.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Hassany wrote:Well it's one of the same, troops out of around Caledonia stand down and your naval blockade in Xolox won't hurt anybody. Sooooo yeah. Now to show I'm not a absolute jerk.  Apepistan are you willing to give a chunk of land to Chackle to colonize the same as me if he promises to help rebuild Xolox?

We could live with that.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Good. War avoided! Now I'm willing to lift the embargo if your willing to order your troops to step down in the forum. We need that business from your companies to keep Caledonia feed. We did a lot of great work together in the past, had a few scientific break throughs and had a healthy trade going on. Hopefully we can get some of those merchant ships flowing through the Kesvic again.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Chackle greatly agree's with Hassany in some of these points. Chackle has a few demands if we could atleast get 1 of them that would be fine.

Chackle would like to co-govern Caledonia which means Chackle and Hassany both control what goes on in Caledonia.

Chackle would also like the same amount of land that Hassany is getting to rebuild the lands.

^ That's a edit
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Rommanda wrote:
Hereby we then communicate our intention to advance to Xoloxian coast lines and assist our would be vassals there [...]

Reza Tarjan:

First of all, greetings to the representatives of the Holy Empire. Second. We can not seem to completely understand what the Holy Empire means under their "would be vassals." Does the Holy Empire have a claim in Solokstan which the Great Khanates are unaware of?

In other terms. The Great Khanates would agree to shared government of Caledonia, if both involved sides find this agreeable. The Great Khanates, however, do not find it agreeable that Chackle should gain land in Solokstan. The Empire of Hassay will be given this gift from the Great Khanates to show our appreciation of help during this armed conflict. Just like how Saint Nikolo, Apokraia and the Republic of Kitt were given lands from Artite. They've got it because they did something for it.

But to show our goodwill towards Chackle, we are willing to give 1 island off the coast to Chackle, with the following terms:

- A minimal Chacklean and Apepistani military will be stationed there together in a military base.
- The close proximity surrounding waters belong to Chackle with all its fishing rights but Apepistani military units heading towards said base shall pass through freely.
- There will be no attempt in the future to question the standing of Caledonia that was agreed upon in the Sakalin Summit, for neither sides.

Are these agreeable?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommanda Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Exalted Reza Tarjan, for the meantime we have no claims other than spiritual ones, men of faith have arduously labored for decades to spread the word of salvation across the borders! But in times of instability, it is only natural that we worry about those who embrace our faith, even if not citizens of the Holy Empire, for intolerance and religious persecution are very real in the wake of conflict!

As it stands, it appears peace may be attainable for now though, so we urge the Federation of Chackle to accept the generous terms the Khanates have offered and specially, to work with Hassany so all jointly administered regions become a beacon of international cooperation through free trade and joint research initiatives.
Rommanda
Rommanda
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Are our nations allowed to send our missionaries to Xolox? Or Will that lead to religious wars and crusades? Because the High Bishops have that power in Hassany.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chackle Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:50 pm

Apepistan wrote:
Rommanda wrote:
Hereby we then communicate our intention to advance to Xoloxian coast lines and assist our would be vassals there [...]

Reza Tarjan:

First of all, greetings to the representatives of the Holy Empire. Second. We can not seem to completely understand what the Holy Empire means under their "would be vassals." Does the Holy Empire have a claim in Solokstan which the Great Khanates are unaware of?

In other terms. The Great Khanates would agree to shared government of Caledonia, if both involved sides find this agreeable. The Great Khanates, however, do not find it agreeable that Chackle should gain land in Solokstan. The Empire of Hassay will be given this gift from the Great Khanates to show our appreciation of help during this armed conflict. Just like how Saint Nikolo, Apokraia and the Republic of Kitt were given lands from Artite. They've got it because they did something for it.

But to show our goodwill towards Chackle, we are willing to give 1 island off the coast to Chackle, with the following terms:

- A minimal Chacklean and Apepistani military will be stationed there together in a military base.
- The close proximity surrounding waters belong to Chackle with all its fishing rights but Apepistani military units heading towards said base shall pass through freely.
- There will be no attempt in the future to question the standing of Caledonia that was agreed upon in the Sakalin Summit, for neither sides.

Are these agreeable?

We do agree with these terms, they are respectable in our opinion. War shall be avoided at once.
Chackle
Chackle
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:04 pm

I agree as well. Me and Chackle will discuss the arrangements personally through telegrams.
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rommanda Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:39 am

*The Baron read a dispatch brought by one of the military aides just as the summit appears to have reached a favorable conclusion.

The Theologian seating at his lest and the General at his right have both turned his gaze to him and on each other, the Theologian in particular looks suddenly ill with a feverish look, red within red in the eyes.

“Vete a ver…!” Shouts the Baron, the last of his sentence muffed by the sound of his gun fired under the table, sending a bullet upwards through the Theologian’s chin to the top of his skull.

“Baron!” Shouts one of the military attaches as he places himself between the Baron and the General, just as the General pull out his own gun puts three rounds in the man’s gut at point blank range as his eyes burn with the same feverish look as the Theologian’s.

“Y tambien la tuya!” Exclaims the Baron as he puts a round through the general’s eyes. At this point the at least twenty guns are being pointed at him as the entire summit looks in between awe and confusion.*

"Well, this has been constructive! Since no one else was… hurt! I guess I’ll just make best use of my diplomatic immunity and leave! Please send the bill for the rug to our embassy! We have a nationwide lock-down to impose back home! Nothing of worry!"

*As the Baron and his remaining entourage leave, a sound and smell similar to that of burning batteries and a hint of hydrogen permeates the air as white smoke rises from the dead delegate’s blown heads.*
Rommanda
Rommanda
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apepistan Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:10 pm

After the first gun was being fired, guardsmen instantly entered the room and dragged the delegates out, placing protective riot shields in front of them.

The delegates of Rommanda were, of course, allowed to leave, but the delegates from Chackle, Hassany, Handenosaunee, and Apepistan were taken to another room while proper security measurements took place.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Handenosaunee Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:02 pm

The Delegation of Handenosaune returns to their seats to discuss further issues.

Ambassador Agglukak :

" Greetings Distinguished Heads of State and Government, Excellencies, Representatives, Ladies, and Gentlemen,

The Democratic Union of Handenosaunee has presented itself at this summit to immediately discuss the resettlement of the Xolox slaves into our nation. We wish to take as many in as possible. Currently, the Ministry of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship are prepared to be working with the government of The Great Khanate of Apepistan in order to arrange the relocation & integration of Slaves.

Our government strongly disagrees with the initial plan of sending the Xolox Slaves to the Empire of Hassany for the reason that our nation has superior Civil & Political Rights. Our government has implemented proper applications processes & has invested the proper amount of money into the resettlement of The Xolox Slaves. "
Handenosaunee
Handenosaunee
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassany Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:39 pm

So you don't think we can handle the task?
Hassany
Hassany
Panel Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next