Global Federation Map V1.5

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Lockdownn on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:43 am

@Apocryphi wrote:People can post premature claims, that version just won't be uploaded until next month lol.
Although I wouldn't recommend it due to new nations possibly claiming your area.
avatar
Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 539
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apepistan on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Oh alright, nevermind it then. Sorry!
avatar
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Posts : 352
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Austria-Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:00 am

Update!

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif~original

Yeah, I already wrote atlantic ocean. Ignore it if you must.

Prime meridian is set, for those of you who don't know, to the right of it will be going forward in hours, to the left will be going backwards in hours. The line existing as UTC +0.
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Arbonation on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:31 pm

@Apocryphi wrote:Update!

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif~original

Yeah, I already wrote atlantic ocean. Ignore it if you must.

Prime meridian is set, for those of you who don't know, to the right of it will be going forward in hours, to the left will be going backwards in hours. The line existing as UTC +0.
*is hurt cuz isnt the center of anything*
avatar
Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:32 pm

I'm going to be rather busy the coming weeks so will accept map expansions henceforth. 🐷
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Lockdownn on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:42 pm



Claim is the red line. If it's below the expansion limit you can extend it south.

I'll post a news story soon.
avatar
Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 539
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Lol an occupied politically unstable nation expanding its borders... I look forward to reading the story! Haha
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Lockdownn on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:53 pm

@Apocryphi wrote:Lol an occupied politically unstable nation expanding its borders... I look forward to reading the story! Haha
Hey, anything can happen! xD
avatar
Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 539
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Arbonation on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:08 pm

@Lockdownn wrote:
@Apocryphi wrote:Lol an occupied politically unstable nation expanding its borders... I look forward to reading the story! Haha
Hey, anything can happen! xD
Third month already?
avatar
Arbonation

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.nationstates.net/nation=arbonation

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Lockdownn on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 pm

avatar
Lockdownn
Administrator

Posts : 539
Join date : 2015-03-22
Location : Some place...cold!

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lockdownn

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Chackle on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:45 am

Id like to expand south.... ignore the northern part...




I will add a news post soon!
avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:42 am

Your expansion has already been processed from the 'early expansion' thread.

But thanks anyway.
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apepistan on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:24 am

avatar
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Posts : 352
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Austria-Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Xolox on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 pm




Post will come along shortly.
avatar
Xolox

Posts : 156
Join date : 2015-01-15
Age : 19
Location : Florida

View user profile http://globalfederation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Chackle on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 pm

avatar
Chackle
Panel Member

Posts : 223
Join date : 2015-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Saint Nikolo on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:44 am

http://i.gyazo.com/900d8fe64673376817e5187e50b34675.png

The teal is where I am going to expand. I will write a report about it soon.
avatar
Saint Nikolo

Posts : 233
Join date : 2015-04-15
Location : Southern California

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=saint_nikolo

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik

Post by Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 am

Link to nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=danish-jorvik (Factbook is a work-in-progress)



Bit about the nation. Jorvik (The Danish word for York) is based on the premise that Danelaw didn't get destroyed by the Kristjan Kingdoms; as such it is a heavily religious Feudalistic Monarchy, with the Realm's Godhis holding power with the common peasants. However the Fylkir (King) Yngvarr Märskalson's family is said to be the direct ancestors of Odin stretching in obscurity. As such the Sugden dynasty rules with a Divine Right, and are supported by the 'Church'.

Alternate history: When York/Jorvik was sacked and conquered in 865 by the Great Heathen Army it was re-settled by new Danish immigrants. Shortly afterwards the city became an autonomous region until Halfdan's death. Where it became independent. By the time of Cnut, Jorvik was once again an autonomous province in a much larger Kingdom. When Cnut died however, years of planning finally culminated with the annexation of all Danelaw states and regions, and shortly thereafter, the annexation of neighboring Kristjan states in England and Skotland.
avatar
Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Jersey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 am

Noted
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:09 am

@Arbonation wrote:
@Lockdownn wrote:
@Apocryphi wrote:Lol an occupied politically unstable nation expanding its borders... I look forward to reading the story! Haha
Hey, anything can happen! xD
Third month already?
Where are you expanding?
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:13 am

Spoiler:
@Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik wrote:Link to nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=danish-jorvik (Factbook is a work-in-progress)



Bit about the nation. Jorvik (The Danish word for York) is based on the premise that Danelaw didn't get destroyed by the Kristjan Kingdoms; as such it is a heavily religious Feudalistic Monarchy, with the Realm's Godhis holding power with the common peasants. However the Fylkir (King) Yngvarr Märskalson's family is said to be the direct ancestors of Odin stretching in obscurity. As such the Sugden dynasty rules with a Divine Right, and are supported by the 'Church'.

Alternate history: When York/Jorvik was sacked and conquered in 865 by the Great Heathen Army it was re-settled by new Danish immigrants. Shortly afterwards the city became an autonomous region until Halfdan's death. Where it became independent. By the time of Cnut, Jorvik was once again an autonomous province in a much larger Kingdom. When Cnut died however, years of planning finally culminated with the annexation of all Danelaw states and regions, and shortly thereafter, the annexation of neighboring Kristjan states in England and Skotland.
Whats your capital called Dane-Dude(tte)?
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:16 am

@Apocryphi wrote: Whats your capital called Dane-Dude(tte)?

Dude, and the capital is the nation's titular title, Jorvik.
avatar
Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Jersey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:27 am

avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:34 am



Looks great, thanks.
avatar
Kingdom of Danish-Jorvik

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Jersey, Channel Islands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apepistan on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 am

Can I get my colony to be called Sakalin on the map, and the capital city of Tarjankhan?
avatar
Apepistan
Global Moderator
Role-Play Moderator

Posts : 352
Join date : 2015-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Austria-Hungary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Apocryphi on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 am

Sure thing.
avatar
Apocryphi
Retired Map Moderator

Posts : 273
Join date : 2015-04-15
Age : 101
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Federation Map V1.5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum